DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TREATMENT PROGRAM
Intake/Assessments (three sessions including intake, testing, risk assessment, and treatment planning)
- Costs: $75.00 per session X 3 sessions = $225.00. Reduced fee ($200.00) if full amount paid at first session.
Assessments Prior To Entering Treatment:
- Should court or probation order an assessment prior to entering treatment program, the cost will be $165.00 per session.
- Three sessions will be required to complete the assessment.
Group therapy sessions:
- Costs: $60.00 per session. Reduced fee ($50.00) if payment is made on monthly basis.
ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS
- Costs: One session: $100.00
Anger Management Class:
- Costs: One 8-hour class: $150.00
- Psychological Testing, Evaluations, and Assessments
- Costs:$200.00 per hour.
- Psychological Evaluation Form: Download Here
FORENSIC EXPERT TESTIMONY
- Forensic Expert Testimony: Download Forensic Forms Here
CLINICAL SUPERVISION AND CASE CONSULTATION
- Individual Supervision And Case Consultation: $150.00 per hour
- Group Supervision And Case Consultation (limitation of three participants): $150.00 per hour
LECTURES & WORKSHOPS
- Local(Puget Sound area): $450.00 per hour.
- Long-Distance (outside Puget Sound area): $2,000 per day plus travel expenses
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Domestic Violence Treatment And Anger Management Classes
- Payment can be made in cash,certified check, money order or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only). No personal checks will be accepted.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Failure to pay for services and fees which are 30 days in the arrears will be reported to the supervising judicial, parole, probationary or administrating agency.
All Other Services
- Payment can be made in personal checks, certified check, money order or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only)or PayPal(make payments to email@example.com.)
LATE CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
Domestic Violence And Anger Management Classes
- Kane & Associates LLC requires a full 24-hour notification of cancellation.
- All cancellations and no shows will be charged at the full fee and reported to the supervising judicial parole, probationary or administrating agency.
- Kane & Associates LLC Cancellation Policy: Download Cancellation Policy Here